My Stampin' UP! Site!

Wednesday, December 29, 2010

Wednesday!

Super great morning! I slept in!! But then I was awakened by 2 hissy kitties a couple of times, soooo....it did feel good.

Walked out to a sparkling kitchen, fresh brewed coffee, and started some bacon in the oven for my son and I. Got dressed from hair to shoes *per Fly Lady* and swished n swiped the bath while I was in there..tada..bed is made, bathroom cleaned, breakfast going, caffine in the veins all is good. Made a BIG breakfast, we ate, cleaned up, and now I'm down in my den chatting with my girlie friend.

I have a few things I have to move around in my craft area, Passion is all set up so that side is perfect. THEN I am doing more submissions for the Starter Kit Contest. Can't wait to post the outcome! I have a few more ideas for the contest.

I do have some Passion Parties to set up *WAAHOOO* And I have 2 Stamping workshops to set up! Unreal! I love being busy with helping women!! In many and ANY aspects of their lives.

Off I go to play!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment