My Stampin' UP! Site!

Monday, December 27, 2010

ok just stuff

Nothing exciting here. Only posting about my day. Reason being....I am in a six week success course via Passion Parties...and one of my goals is to journal each day! Really need to do this...been through a really rough few months, and need to keep my head straight.

DNA Diamonds. I was going to have a diamond made from my mother's ashes.My cousins daughter posted this link on facebook, and I looked into it.
I emailed the show on Channel 5 that aired the story of this great business. I then got a call from a reporter that wanted to do a story on MY story and coincide it with the anniversary of DNA Diamonds. I thought I could do it, but for some reason, it seriously didn't feel good. HOWEVER! I did talk to lots of my family over Christmas and decided it WILL be something I do, when I can raise $2,000 to do it. I would prefer a 1/2 carot, but if a 1/4 is $2,000, I certainly am not able to do more then that. YET!

Anyway, my journey will get there. I'd love to have a green diamond in honor of her favorite color, and her birthday which is April 22, Earth Day.

So there we have it. Want quite a bit, but it will happen if it's meant to be. I'd love to put that green diamond into her Mother's Ring, and make it a family ring, to be passed on and on and on.

1 comment:

  1. Giddy Girl I have no doubt you will accomplish anything that you set your mind too!!!!!

    ReplyDelete