My Stampin' UP! Site!

Monday, December 27, 2010

Quite Girly Of Me

I have to share a few things about Bare Minerals.
Since 2002 I have used this makeup on then off, and now way back on. You can sign up to get shipments monthly, each two months, or each three months, and I bet if you need less then that, I am sure you can call them to make these changes. 
Anyway, they will send you the foundation you choose, plus 2 other choices! Of course you pay for this, but it's set up automatically and it's so easy and you never run out of your Essensuals. 
I am addicted! Their website www.bareminerals.com is so fun to shop on! I also have them on Facebook, as well as the CEO Leslie Blodgette! She is amazing, and really does reply to anything posted on her page. She is beautiful, has a beautiful product and I love her life ethics. 
I love the way it feels to swirl, tap and buff my way beautiful. It may not always look like it, but I do ALWAYS have at least a 5 minute face on. Even if I do not plan to leave the house! It seriously feels that good!
There are so many amazing products I cannot begin to tell you all that I have. I do know the brighter eye colors work well with my face/skin tone. I did find some really FUN ones at my last trip to the Boutique in Rosedale...this trip deserves it's OWN blog so I will do it justice there. It's such an amazing experience to go there! I just love it!

At any rate, Bare Minerals...such a wonderful indulgence, and so worth the feeling of loveliness you get each time you swirl tap and buff! 

No comments:

Post a Comment