My Stampin' UP! Site!

Monday, December 27, 2010

Passion Parties

Ya ever feel like sometimes there really should be more to being a woman then what you've got? I have often thought that as well. 
With Passion Parties I've learned that the female body...is amazing *we knew that already didn't we* when we nurture it correctly. I've been given so many tools to share with other women, from fragrance to fringe, it all makes up WHAT we are! 

Simply Sensual, will definitely help your mind relax and enjoy each sensation coming your way. Pomegranate Ginger is the scent...it is AMAZING! We have a full line, body wash, oil, radiant lotion, shave cream, sugar scrub, and toning body butter...and don't forget the soy massage candle! It is ALL AMAZING! I have been addicted since I got it lol.
We do offer a full line of novelties as well, and much to many to list on here. I will share with you, just message me! 


No comments:

Post a Comment