My Stampin' UP! Site!

Monday, December 27, 2010

Roseville Bare Minerals Boutique

Yeah, it's pretty much the most girliest thing about me...Bare Minerals...love how they make me feel!
I have to tell you the MOST AMAZING Shopping experience I had on Christmas Eve, 2010!

Our plan is to hit Rosedale Mall each Christmas Eve, before we go to my dad's home and after we check into our hotel a few blocks away. 
My boyz wanted to go elsewhere but I was stuck on going where I needed to go, so I had them drop me off and do their thing while I did mine. We were to meet at a certain place at 2:15, plenty of time to hang before heading to my dad's!
I brought my special reusable bag from this store, and I brought all of my 'stock' with me. It's like the equivalent of a youngster going to the American Girl Store at the MOA!!!!! I was so excited and had my list all ready a week ahead of time! I know exactly where to go, and I carry my lil bag, and walk with a smile through the mall, knowing I get to touch each thing I want to see, and feel all of it on my skin. It makes me feel special, and what I'm putting on my face is special, and that is one indulgence I allow. 
So as I walk in, I stand there with my coat in one arm and my bag on the other.  I sigh and smile. One of the employees comes to greet me, and after about 30 seconds...she says...I KNOW YOU! I'm like ummm well I've been here ONCE before. She remembered me and remembered that I was there when my family was going to the fair! She wasn't near a computer, she had no other way to identify me but my face. Now talk about customer service! I had been there ONCE before! 
We proceeded to spend my entire hour and 15 minutes browsing the store, picking fun colors, learning how to use some things I already had, and glamming up a bit for Christmas Eve. 
I do now know their names, but there were three ladies on duty, and all three of them made me feel important, special, and appreciated. I am very impressed and I will continue to sing their praise. They are ALL Beautiful!
I will see you in August ladies! 









No comments:

Post a Comment