My Stampin' UP! Site!

Tuesday, December 28, 2010

The Fly Lady

Well who doesn't need a lil more organization, cleanliness, and less CHAOS in their lives?

I found this site quite a few years ago, and recently went back to it, with the chaos in my life. As I sit here tonight I have::
     Coffee ready for morning
     Clothes laid out for tomorrow
     Kitchen cleaned, sink shiney
     Night meal prepped
    An EMPTY LAUNDRY BASKET
     A list full of scratched off items!

I will do my PM routine shortly in order to be sitting and relaxing for the Vikings Game! YES Tuesday night football *as I roll my eyes*

I'm so proud of all my progress with the Fly Lady. Her system works, and I plan to continue to live in JOY not CHAOS!!!

*SKOL VIKINGS*

www.flylady.net  really, it rocks. I have a separate Face Book name for this, so if you join let me know! I'd love to have buddies to talk about this with!


XOXOXOXO

No comments:

Post a Comment