My Stampin' UP! Site!

Saturday, January 1, 2011

What a morning. I always seem to do this on the first day of the New Year. Since my Christmas tree has been down, and only have my Santa's to put away *they are all organized in one spot upstairs* I decided I had to make my kitchen spotless after breakfast, and got busy in my Diva Den. Things got quite unorganized and I do not know how that happens uhg! So my Passion side is looking great, have orders ready to send out Monday, my 40% off sale went REALLY WELL! YAY! 
 Now my Stampin' UP! Side! WOOOHOOOO!!! It's coming along really really well! I want to do some Thank You notes and get a few hostess packets set up today. I also will have to list what I want to do for this Mega Party I'm invited to do *both SU AND PASSION*  I have so many ideas, I think I have to write or type it out. I want to be uber organized for it. I SO have to get used to this mini catalog thingy and the other supplimental one, not sure what it's called. I have them all lol but ummmm I cannot remember anything. Once I get it, it'll be there forever. 

 I also need to make labels and business cards for SU. Need to be prepared for this. I wasn't expecting it to go anywhere but a discount...but I've been asked to do a few things! Pretty honored that people want me to teach again.

Gonna be busy today and tomorrow! LOVE IT! My Cricut is to arrive MONDAY! So, I'd like all these things done or underway before lol so I can play around with that! WOHOOOOOOO!

Will post my creations in a while!!!!!



1674

No comments:

Post a Comment