My Stampin' UP! Site!

Friday, January 7, 2011

             
                    The first workshop project!
My second Workshop Project! Magnet


Some Friends of mine  FINALLY signed on the home of their dreams!
This is my first attempt of something COOL with my CRICUT! 
I love how it turned out!
The left is the front, the right is the inside.



 








Here is another card I made today! 
LOVE the Cricut! I think I'm getting the hang of it!
Thanks to RobynStamps for all the tips and pointers!! It helped a TON!
The left is the front of this card, the right is the inside.
This is a birthday card for a dear friend. 


Had such a blast today even though I felt like poo poo. Oh well that is a whole nother blog. Now I'm waiting for hubby to get home YAY He's doing my Walmart shopping lol, I don't even have to go there! He stops on his way home for the week. We spend less money that way HAHA! We don't need much, but the few things will help a ton for him to get there.

Have a great night! I will let you know how my first Stampin' Up! Workshop goes tomorrow afternoon!! Thanks for looking!

No comments:

Post a Comment