My Stampin' UP! Site!

Monday, January 31, 2011

Some Binders

HELLO!! Thank you for stopping by! 

I use binders a lot. The three ring type binder thingies? I have one for my basic day to day journal, and now one for my Krafts, a couple of others, but I wanted to show you these two to start! 

I was playing with Gypsy and Cricut today and really made some fun pretties for the front of these binders! Super excited that I'm feeling more comfortable with these gadgets, as I've been asked to put on some workshops and I believe these will help me a lot with those. 
Here is what I did in just an hour or two!
SUPER EXCITED!!!
Here is my Krafty Katie Binder!
This keeps binder my mind in check lol













Thank you for looking!! Have to get on a couple of fun workshops to offer here in the Diva Den! Any suggestions....please let me know!! 

No comments:

Post a Comment