My Stampin' UP! Site!

Sunday, January 9, 2011

SUNDAY!

I have a love hate relationship with Sundays. Especially the Sundays that follow a "work outside of the home Saturday's". 
So far what you know of me is...I use the FlyLady.net to keep my home organized and out of CHAOS, I sell Stampin UP! And I sell Passion Parties. Well I've also done hair for ummm 20 some odd years, and that is my part time day job. At this point it is very slow, so I'm really working my businesses, to be one day independent of doing hair.
Since I had to work my 'day job' this Saturday, I scheduled a Stampin' UP! Workshop for 2 in the afternoon. SO this is 8 hours that I am not home with my husband. Hubby works 2 hours away from here, and stays there during the week. He's got a really nice place, and it's not far from his work. I really am ok with him being gone, with texting and internet it's like he's still here, but when he's home on the weekends I would really RATHER be home MOST of the time. *of course*
With the FlyLady's help, I have kept the house immaculate during the weeks, and have really gotten things organized, so we didn't have much at all to do on the weekend, except watch movies, play Wii and enjoy! Well for some reason, all heck broke loose today! 
I was gone from 7:40 am till 4:30 pm  yesterday. And This is the FIRST I've sat down today. I did not do any FlyLady routines, but thought oh heck the boyz can't wreck THAT much! DANG! We did throw in one extra little project that spiraled out of control, but geeeesh. I've been at it since 9!! Cooking cleaning laundry our project and getting things packed up for hubby. Why does ONE DAY of not doing things make it so hard the next day uhhhhhhg!!
 WHEWWWWW Thanks, I needed to get that out!!

Now the house is spotless again...we have lots of food for the week, and we're going to sit and enjoy the next football game. I really wanted to get into the Diva Den today but I want to spend time with hubby too! I do have tomorrow! 
Made home made chow mein, that is about done, and have a brisket in the crock, so he'll be stocked for lunches etc. *taco bake in the freezer for him too* whew I'm tired. Going to snuggle on the couch with hubby..will blog soooooon!!!! 
XOXO

No comments:

Post a Comment