My Stampin' UP! Site!

Wednesday, March 30, 2011

Raspberry Ridge, The Cards

I also made some cards while up north. I wanted to get some designed ready for workshops here at home. I am not sure what all I can do for workshops, but I think this is a good start.

This one is dry embossed on top, with an incked up plate, and versa marked on the bottom, had to keep it in the baggie because I inked up the white ribbon lol, and it smeared all over!! But now with my Ribbon Club, I will have some colored ribbon to use lol.
 
 This is a heat embossed image, and cut out, popped up and layered. 
 
 
This is dry embossed with inked up plate, and I used watercolors on it.

This is the LAST card I made at Raspberry! I dry embossed the background..

 This is a thank you card I made for our son to use for his Birthday gifts.

 This is the FIRST Card I did at Raspberry! I think it's great to use for a child's birthday invite, or a BBQ invite or pretty much anything!! Love the lime, could put a margarita glass inside if it were an invite for an adult party!


Thanks for looking! I had a blast, and have more to post! Hubby is coming home for one night, so it's time for me to cook dinner! I will get the cards from last weekend up SOON!
 

No comments:

Post a Comment